Welcome

. . . in all seriousness, thanks for stopping by! This blog will no doubt evolve over time, and will include all sorts of content. My aim is to let you know what we're doing as a family, how I'm coping as the mum of a child with Cerebral Palsy, and a variety of other things too.

If you are the parent of a special needs child, I pray that you will find encouragement, hope and support within these posts. I'd like to get to know your story too, so be sure to leave a comment.

I hope you'll come back soon.



Wednesday 2 May 2012

Wordless Wednesday #1 02052012



black + white, somewhere you've been (work carpark)
1pm (could be any time any day!), circles
something that makes you sad (these buildings have been like this for over 14 months), peace
skyline (previously taken on our Christmas holiday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...