Welcome

. . . in all seriousness, thanks for stopping by! This blog will no doubt evolve over time, and will include all sorts of content. My aim is to let you know what we're doing as a family, how I'm coping as the mum of a child with Cerebral Palsy, and a variety of other things too.

If you are the parent of a special needs child, I pray that you will find encouragement, hope and support within these posts. I'd like to get to know your story too, so be sure to leave a comment.

I hope you'll come back soon.



Wednesday 23 May 2012

Wordless Wednesday #4

Ok, so I know that it's basically Thursday, and I've already done one post today, but I didn't want to do two Wordless Wednesday's in a row.  That would have meant that I hadn't actually done a post in the past week.  On top of that I was ready to put pen to paper (fingers to keyboard - just doesn't have the same ring to it) and let you know what was going on.  Truth of the matter is that I forgot that it was Wednesday when I did my previous post, LOL. I know, I know, Sssshhhh.




Snack, Something you made (and isn't he CUTE!)
A favourite place, Something you can’t live without
Where you stand, Pink (merino and really warm)
Technology (new phones for everyone at work)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...